Head of Marketing & Growth
LeadChamps.co built and leads the Sales Automation market with our AI tools that empowers sales and marketing to unlock full selling capacity. Companies like A1 Digital, eRecruiter, Rix AG and NTS use LeadChamps.co to fully automate the Lead generation process, dynamically update their CRM and provide high qualified Leads to their own or clients’ salesforce.
The role of the Head of Marketing & Growth Officer is to establish and maintain scalable processes for our own and our customer growth, work with all go-to-market teams on demand generation, pipeline acceleration, and reporting, and collaborate with the product team on developing LeadChamps.co for marketers & sellers.
- Manage and develop our marketing & growth strategy
- Lead and support the marketing team operationally in the end-to-end execution of all projects, including but not limited to direct mail, online retargeting and social media.
- Create demand generation through appropriate strategy, attribution models, and funnel optimizations to exceed targets.
- Build strong relationships with sales teams, sales management, and customer success
- Establish and train go-to-market teams on scalable marketing processes, including lead follow-up procedure and best practices for campaign creation
- Collaborate with sales to drive lead/pipeline reporting and goal-setting
- Develop reporting standards for all marketing-created activities and outcomes and use this data on campaign effectiveness and ROI to identify pipeline growth opportunities and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work with product and engineering teams on testing and developing the LeadChamps products for marketing & sales-specific use cases.
- Proven track record, ideally 3+ years work experience for a SAAS or Ecommerce Startup
- B2B Experience in a Leadgeneration Company / Agencies is a plus
- Experience working cross-functionally (sales, analytics, demand generation) on campaign execution.
- Ability to track and evaluate measures of marketing and go-to-market success analytically.
- Understanding of the marketing funnel and sales pipeline
- Large scale organizational and project management skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously cross-functionally.
- Knows and understands demand generation activities and can contribute ideas, best practices, and recommendations.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task across very different projects (creative, analytical, etc).
- Must be metrics and data-driven in decision-making and able to present information in an engaging and convincing manner to internal and external stakeholders.
- Limitless energy to enthusiastically tackle and achieve significant growth goals and objectives in this growing market.
- Experience working with multiple go-to-market departments or teams simultaneously.
- Fluent in German (C1) and English (C1) is a must, +any other language is superstar